Photo Credit: My dad and I before going for a test drive.
I am a mathematician, data scientist, and self driving car engineer. I am interested in work that requires creative approaches to implementing analytical solutions.
What kind of projects I am currently working on:
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Deep learning using TensorFlow (and sometimes Keras) for classification
- Real-time interactive visualizations using Unity or Unreal Engine 4
- Virtual Reality instances of the above
What would I like to work on soon:
- Machine Intelligence generated artwork
- Self operating vehicles
- Video game A.I. (e.g. StarCraft or League of Legends)
- Participate in the National Outdoor Leadership School Year in Patagonia Program
A bit more about myself:
My favorite color is green. If I could choose to have dinner with anyone, it would be Elon Musk. Han Solo shot first. I thoroughly enjoy weightlifting, CrossFit, playing video games, hiking, camping, and board games with friends. I switch back and forth between reading sci-fi and fantasy, but I’ve picked up several good biographies via Audible. I am, without a doubt, most assuredly, a dog person.